Mae & Marie is dedicated to providing an exceptional shopping experience in-store and online. We love serving our wonderful customers and are happy to bring you all such amazing merchandise at such a great deal. Due to most of our merchandise being discounted we do not accept any returns and all sales are FINAL.
Once your order has been placed and fulfilled we are unable to cancel your order. Any order cancellation requests will be directed to follow our return policy. For orders that have not been fulfilled, you may cancel your order up to five hours after placing the order. Approved order cancellations will be charged $5 as a restocking fee.
We process orders Monday through Saturday, excluding holidays. Orders received on weekdays after 2pm Arizona time, on weekends or holidays reserve the right to begin processing the next business day. We ship most orders same day but require 48 hours after the order is received to ship.
Domestic Shipping Options and Rates
All items are shipped through USPS Priority Shipping so you can expect to get purchase within 2-3 business days. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Ground shipping (2-7 business days): FREE on orders over $250
Ground shipping (2-7 business days): $15 on orders under $250
Overnight (1-2 business days): $50
In-store pick-up orders
Orders received Wednesday - Saturday 10am - 2pm Arizona time, may be eligible for pick up on the same day as purchase. Orders received after 2pm Arizona time, Wednesday - Saturday or Sunday - Tuesday reserve the right to begin processing the next open business day. In-store pick up orders may be picked up only after receiving an email confirmation stating that your order is ready for pickup and during store hours Wednesday- Saturday 10am - 4pm.
Regular store hours: Wednesday - Saturday 10am - 4pm
Track Your Order
You can quickly and easily track the progress of your shipped order through the shipping carrier's website:
- Find the USPS or UPS tracking number in your shipping confirmation email.
- Click on the tracking number link to view your order's tracking page on the shipping company's website. If clicking on the number doesn't work automatically, visit www.usps.com or www.ups.com and enter the number in your shipping confirmation email to track your order.
Missing packages & Liability
As the seller, we are responsible for the package during the shipping process until it is confirmed as "Delivered," "Notice Left," or "Signed By" by the buyer.
What to do for USPS missing packages:
1. Call 1 (800) 275-8777 and speak with customer service for a tracking update and to request contacting the driver who delivered your package.
2. Ask neighbors.
3. Submit a search to Missing Mail search request.
4. If mail isn’t recovered, you may be able to file an insurance claim.
If you intentionally give false information to USPS or other carriers regarding the delivery of a package that you actually received, it is considered fraud and legal action may be taken against you.